Thursday, August 6, 2009

fun facts

  1. Chileans do not use salad dressing. They simply use lemon, oil, and salt. (i only use lemon, and it is great! try it!)
  2. I have yet to see chocolate chips in any store. :(
  3. The baking aisle has like 0 types of mixes...they just aren't into prepackaged mixes here.
  4. Chileans typically buy fresh bread at least every other day...Chile is the 2nd largest consumer of bread in the world.
  5. mijito/a = a very cute/good looking man/woman
  6. la media naranja = your soulmate/the one you have been looking for all your life (my mom asked me if i found any of my chilean classmates attractive...that is when this conversation with these words came up haha. i told that none had caught my attention yet baha!)
  7. Karlie Colwell got her wisdom teeth extracted today. get better soon!
  8. Rebekah had her first day of the 10th grade today! my baby sister is soooo big!
  9. my brother watched my skype my family last night and called me crazy because of all the faces i was making at the camera.
  10. i love chile.

No comments:

Post a Comment