Wednesday, August 5, 2009

DUNKIN DONUTS

Yes! Dunkin Donuts is in Chile! how exciting right?? because i love their coffee so so much.
well...there are 3 dunkin donuts in the area - one in the mall, one in the other mall, and one in Jumbo (their super walmart type store).
I went to lunch with my chilean friend Tete and we had empanadas and then somehow we ended up at Jumbo and she was showing me that, yes, there is peanut butter and syrup in chile....(essentials for me when i am at home in the states). awesome. now i can make pancakes....then i see the dunkin donuts! how much more awesome can my day get, really?
Tete: "quieres cafe?"
yo: "um, YES!"
off we go - and i order a medium cafe con sabor de caramel. . . and least i thought i did when i found out that they DON'T HAVE COFFEE!
i know. devastated. why even bother having a dunkin donuts if there is no coffee, only expresso drinks.
sad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment